Nature’s Sleep offers an impressive lineup of mattress types, guaranteed to provide a viable option, regardless of the kind of sleeper you are.
In this article, we are going to focus on the Nature’s Sleep Crystal Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
This mattress is a 12.5″ thick, and is one of their 11 types of memory foam mattresses available.
If you would like to know more about Nature’s Sleep, and their Crystal Gel Memory Foam Mattress, continue reading.
- 1 About Nature’s Sleep
- 2 Crystal Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- 3 CertiPUR-US Foams
- 4 Motion Isolation
- 5 Edge Support
- 6 Crystal Gel Pricing and Size Chart
- 7 Sleep Trial and Shipping
- 8 Nature’s Sleep Warranty
- 9 Nature’s Sleep Crystal Gel Memory Foam Mattress Summary
- 10 Other Related Questions
About Nature’s Sleep
Nature’s Sleep was founded 15 years ago, and have strived for perfection from the beginning.
They put their time and effort into making low cost, high quality products at all times. Rather you are looking a pillow, mattress or topper.
The founder, Marc Werner comes from a family, in which Entrepreneurship runs in their blood.
One of the family companies, Werner Ladder Company, is still the #1 leader and distributor of ladders worldwide.
Marc makes sure that Nature’s Sleep applies the same innovation and craftsmanship into their mattresses; offering you luxury at an affordable price.
Crystal Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The Crystal Gel memory foam mattress uses a special infusion process.
Air is infused into the mattress, which allows more open cells. This creates more loft and more plush, making the mattress softer than some other memory foam options.
Crystal Gel Memory Foam Cover
Nature’s Sleep Crystal Gel mattress has a zippered cover.
The cover is made of a mixture of
- Spandex Blend
It has a 550 high gram weight, and has what’s known as a “messed border”. Which allows it to repel heat, making sure you sleep cool through out the night.
Gel Comfort Layer
The first layer of the Crystal Gel memory foam mattress is the Gel comfort layer.
This layer has been aerated, specifically to enhance the air layers. Giving the air layers the ability to breathe well and provide great contour.
The Gel Comfort layer is 2″ thick, and uses a proprietary design open-cell memory foam.
Aerated Gel Infused Layer
The 2nd layer for the Nature’s Sleep Crystal Gel mattress is known as the “Aerated Gel Infused” Layer.
This layer utilizes Nature’s Sleep proprietary (SGT) Superior Gel Technology. This unique technology is to enhance the support of the mattress.
Also 2″ thick, the Aerated Gel layer also has cooling properties, and a design that targets pain points, to allow for pressure relief.
The final layer of the Crystal Gel memory foam mattress, is the support layer.
This layer is thicker than most brands, at 8.5″ thick.
The support layer is responsible for not only the support of the mattress, but the durability as well.
Customers claim that even after years of normal use, this mattress will not begin to sag, like many memory foam brands. You can thank the dense construction of this layer for that.
Just like other top memory foam mattress brands, Nature’s Sleep uses all CertiPUR-US foams.
Because of this, you can be assured that your mattress is:
- Made with no Ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE Flame Retardants
- Made without formaldehyde
- Contains no mercury, lead or heavy metals
- Has low VOC’s (volatile organic compounds )
Memory foam typically does a great job at isolating motion, and Nature’s Sleep is no exception to that.
With the Crystal Gel memory foam mattress you can expect to sleep undisturbed.
If you have a partner who is restless, or you yourself are a restless sleeper, the Crystal Gel mattress may be exactly what you are looking for.
Memory foam mattresses are not to have the best edge support in general. But overall, Nature’s Sleep does a really good job with the Crystal Gel memory foam mattress.
You will experience more sinkage than normal at the edge, when sitting on it. However, you do not feel yourself “bottom out” into a firm layer; as is the case with some other brands.
It is important to note that when lying down, even on the edge, this is not an issue with the Crystal Gel. You are not losing any sleeping space, as the mattress hold great shape all the way across when you are sleeping.
Crystal Gel Pricing and Size Chart
Nature’s Sleep currently does not have as many sizes available as some brands. We will keep this updated, as this may change.
|Twin XL||38" x 80"||12.5"||$2200|
|Queen||60" x 80"||12.5"||$3000|
|King||76" x 80"||12.5"||$3600|
|Cal. King||72" x 84"||12.5"||$3800|
The prices shown reflect the latest deals offered for the Crystal Gel memory foam mattress.
You can be sure that you are always up to the date with the latest prices, by shopping Nature’s Sleep official website, by clicking the button belowSHOP NATURE'S SLEEP
*Disclaimer: We receive a commission if you were to buy through our links. This does not alter our review in any way. This also does not increase your price. In fact we can usually negotiate a cheaper price, as we work directly with the vendor.*
Sleep Trial and Shipping
Unfortunately, Nature’s Sleep does not offer a sleep trial, as most mattress companies do.
If you are to open and use your Nature’s Sleep mattress, there are no returns accepted.
We feel this is probably not the best move, when some companies, such as Idle Sleep offer up to 18 months, to try out your new mattress.
As for shipping, your package will arrive at your door via Fedex. There is no additional shipping costs, as it is factored in to the cost of the mattress itself.
Nature’s Sleep at this time only ships within the US.
This does not include Alaska or Hawaii
Nature’s Sleep Warranty
All of Nature’s Sleep mattresses come with a 20 year warranty. This is above the standard warranty, which is around 10 years.
- Any visible and lasting indentation (Body impression) greater than three-fourths (3/4) of one inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the Visco Memory Foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, Nature’s Sleep shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress except for any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- Years 11 through 20 we will, (at our option), repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the prorated replacement charge the original owner pays will be fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge the original owner pays will increase five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
- Nature’s Sleep mattresses are designed to be used on a firm, solid-surface, non-spring foundation or adjustable bed base (mattress supports). This warranty is contingent and based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and acceptable mattress supports as noted above.
- The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
What is Not Covered
- Any normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the Nature’s Sleep Visco Memory Foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Visco Memory Foam.
- Physical abuse
- Cut or Torn
What the warranty does and doesn’t cover is pretty standard among mattress companies.
Keep in mind that the warranty is only valid for the original purchaser, and can not be transferred.
Nature’s Sleep Crystal Gel Memory Foam Mattress Summary
Overall, the Nature’s Sleep Crystal Gel memory foam mattress is a great mattress.
It uses Nature’s Sleep proprietary (SGT) Superior Gel Technology , which allows the mattress to breathe well, and sleep cool.
It is a little on the pricier side, when compared to other mattresses that we review. But, it is still cheaper than many luxury brands.
We believe the only downfall with Nature’s Sleep, is not offering a sleep trial. There are luxury mattress brands available that offer sleep trials for a full year.
It takes at least 50 nights for your body to get used to a new mattress. So, simply trying out a mattress at a retailer will not allow you to correctly determine rather a mattress is right for you or not.
By eliminating a sleep trial altogether, this really puts a lot on the buyer to make the right decision, on whether they want to spend $3000 on a chance. Especially when you are not allowed to return the mattress once you have used it.
Other Related Questions
Will my mattress have an odor? There is little to no off-gassing with the Crystal Gel memory foam mattress. If there is a slight smell, it should dissipate within a few days.
How do I clean my Crystal Gel mattress? Stains should be spot cleaned, using warm water and a mild detergent.
Is there any latex in the memory foam mattresses? Due to people having latex allergies, there isn’t any latex used in Nature’s Sleep memory foams mattresses.